Moi: "on-line guest" at Black Box Voting's website: Tuesday, Aug 30, 5 to 7 PM Pacific time
Dear Readers,
FYI, On Tuesday, August 30, 5 to 7 PM Pacific Time (8 to 10 PM for you Eastcoasters who'll be participating), I am scheduled to be the "guest" in an on-line forum at the website of Black Box Voting, an organization devoted to the problem/issue of election fraud and especially the association with electronic voting machines. For more information, check back to this blog, and/or go to www.blackboxvoting.org and click on the link within the paragraph that says:
Real People, Real Solutions: Participate in the THINK OUTSIDE THE BLACK BOX "Online Think Tank" - Of the people, by the people, and for the people. Invite your friends.Aug. 27-Sep 5.
The link should take you to:
http://www.bbvforums.org/cgi-bin/forums/board-auth.cgi?file=/1954/9488.html
I assume my topic will be getting access to information via state public disclosure/FOIA requests.
To participate, go to www.blackboxvoting.org anytime during the indicated days and hours of the "Online Think Tank", including 5 to 7 PM Pacific time Tuesday, August 30 when I will be on, and join in the discussion.
Armen Yousoufian

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home